The Uni*Fuse catheter uses this time-tested technology to provide faster and more effective treatment for clots, and its sturdier construction makes it more versatile.
- Pressure Response Outlets: allow for even distribution of lytic throughout the length of the catheter
- Occluding Ball Wire: prevents kinking and provides the proper force to activate pressure response outlets
- Radiopaque Markers: for ease of placement
- Sturdier Construction: less catheter material is removed when making slits versus making holes allowing for a stronger catheter with more pushability
- Supports catheter over bifurcation
- Compatible with a 0.035” guidewire
- Longer infusion length options to treat longer clots